HealthCraft P.T. Rail
This item is special order and will require evaluation visit. Call for details.
A unique offset support rail for use on one or both sides of a toilet. Hinged or fixed model. Wall or floor mount depending on installation requirements. Assistance for getting on and off the toilet. Available in left or right hand configurations.
Features and Benefits
Prevent Wrist Strain
Unlike vertically aligned dual rails, the P.T. Rail features an offset rail design. This allows for improved use of the lower rail and helps to prevent wrist strain when reaching for the lower rail.
Convenient And Safe
The hinged P.T. Rail easily folds up to store out of the way and will not accidentally fall down causing an impact injury.
Unlike other fold down rails that wobble, the P.T. Rail’s machined, precision, tension fit hinge creates stable, rock solid support. A proven rail designed to suit home or institutional use.
Toilet Roll Holder (sold separately)
Add to any P.T. Rail to eliminate the need for unnecessary reaching and twisting.
- Rail Lengths - 28" and 32" / 71 cm and 81 cm options from wall to tip of rail.
- Rail Diameter - 1.5" / 3.81 cm diameter (ADA Compliant).
- Rail Offset - 6" / 15 cm vertical offset. 1.5" / 3.8 cm horizontal offset.
- Wall Plate - 5.5" x 9" / 15 x 23 cm with 3/8" diameter fastener holes.
- Material / Finishes - Steel (white powder coat or chrome plated) or stainless steel.
- Weight Capacity - 400 lbs / 181 kg.