HealthCraft Super Pole with Super Bar
This item is special order and will require evaluation visit. Call for details.
An award winning, innovative, horizontal pivoting and locking bar that mounts to the SuperPoleTM.Improve safety with additional gripping and weight bearing support.
Features and Benefits
A gentle lift unlocks the bar. Keep the bar up to move freely. Let the bar down to lock. Provides 8 locking positions around the SuperPole.
Push or pull on the bar to assist with sitting, standing and moving. To help prevent a forward fall, the bar will lock if released. Widely prescribed by therapists around the world.
Reduce Caregiver Strain
Maximize the use of available strength while a caregiver supervises. Promotes safe and independent movement.
Great for around the bath or toilet, where limited space can make it difficult for a wheelchair, walker, or rollator.
- SuperBar - 16" / 40 cm length x 1.5" / 3.81 cm diameter grip. Locks every 45 ̊ (8 positions). Typically 24-38" / 61-97 cm from floor with limit of 58" / 147cm to ceiling.
- SuperPole - 90" / 229 cm x 1.5" / 3.81 cm diameter. White powder coated steel.
- Grip Length - 20" / 51 cm. Washable, latex free grip.
- Floor to Ceiling Range - 93-99" / 236-253 cm (standard).
- Expansion Mechanism - 1-1/8" fine cut thread. Zinc plated steel jackscrew.
- Top Plate - 20" / 51 cm length. Top plate rubber will not mark ceiling.
- Base Plate - 5" / 13 cm diameter. Non-marking, base plate rubber ribbed for better gripping.
- Weight Capacity - 300 lbs / 136 kg. Bariatric weight capacity 450 lbs / 205 kg.
Accessories (each sold separately)
Increase floor to ceiling range from 100-120" / 254-305 cm. Not to be used with the SuperTrapeze, Bariatric, & Ultra Models
Not to be used with the SuperBar, Safety Island or SuperTrapeze
Ceiling Plate Extender
Allows standard ceiling plate 20" / 51 cm length to span 30" / 76 cm with holes for ceiling attachment to 24" / 61 cm ceiling beam centers.